9/20/12

Making Stuff....and a bunch of links

As of today, my "Magnetic Makeup Board: Tutorial" is my most-often-viewed blog post.

Cant say I blame you, it is pretty sweet. (also, a BIG Thank You! to Laura from Lauras Thoughts for featuring me).

What this tells me is, you like to see me make stuff. You also like to have me show you how to make stuff too. I can do that.

Some of the things on my to-do list are to finish my update of my roll top desk (ala Centsational Girl), refinish a dragon backed chair thats been sitting in my garage, and decorate for halloween.
I have been making as much stuff lately, but you have inspired me to not only make more stuff, but to post it on here more often.

That being said, keep checking back for more "stuff" posts. (also, if you REALLY like posts about stuff, you should go check out Karen at one of my favorite blogs, "The Art of Doing Stuff").


No comments: