8/31/11

A stupid reason to not write a blog post...

I know I've been a bit absent for the past week and I'd like to think that I have a good reason and a stupid reason.

The good reason is that we went on vacation last weekend to Siesta Key here in FL. We had a great time at the beach with the kiddos and the in laws, but the week leading up to it was a bit hectic and I didnt go anywhere near a computer while we were there.

The thing is, we got home from the beach on sunday.

The reason (which is stupid) that I havent written anything so far this week is because.... well....

I needed to get my nails done.

See? Stupid. But justifiable!

I just dont like to type when my nails get too long because its uncomfortable and can be downright painful if left too long. Since I have to type all day long at work, the desire to come home and type some more when its already bothering me is practically nonexistent.

Ok, I've had my confession for the week, now back to your regularly scheduled blog posts :D



Alicia

No comments: