12/12/11

Over the weekend, Briefly

The weekend was full of all kinds of crazy things, so I thought I'd share a couple of them:

1.A trip to the library. I checked out these four beauties and Edward checked out 5 books of his own, with his own card! (Btw, he checked out "Mothman","Bigfoot","UFOs","Ghost Ships", and "Ghosts". Can you tell what he likes?)

Why yes, that is the book written by the ex-wife of Eric Clapton and George Harrison. I love a little dirt.

 2.Sparkly lights hung from trees.
This was taken outside of a subdivision that I pass by every day. I just thought it was so pretty.



3. The weirdest fortune I've ever gotten. I'm still not exactly sure what it means.

Huh?
 4. Munchkins eating marshmallows!

YUM!

Zach shoved all of his in his mouth
5. Decided to dye my hair. Went with a lighter color, now I feel much more like a ginger.


Got my Hur Did.
We also took a trip to seaworld, but I'll post those pics separately.

Hope you had a great week!!

GG

No comments: