6/14/10

Be gentle, its my first post...

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Alicia, and I am the Ginger Goddess. I’m a 27yr old mother of 2, working to improve myself and to become a better mother, wife, daughter, woman, and all around Goddess.

What is a Ginger Goddess you might ask? Does that have something to do with a tasty root used in Japanese food? No, no it does not. By "Ginger" I refer to the small part of the population that is fair skinned, red haired, and freckled. Most are Irish, some are just unlucky.

This blog was created to document my ideas, inspirations, opinions, trials and tribulations. I have plenty of hobbies (most of them old lady ones, such as knitting, crocheting, cross stitching, and sewing), and this will also be a showcase for my creations. I hope that as I’m learning and creating, I can inspire others to find their inner crafty-bitch, break out the hot glue gun and CREATE!!

No comments: