2/10/11

Gloomy days and Valentines

Sweet Shot Day
I took this at 8:30 this morning. Its certainly gloomy here.
 It has been a gloomy day here in Florida. It started out warm, but windy, and now its raining on and off and getting chilly ( I know, here I am complaining about a little rain when the rest of the country is covered with snow. I am so spoiled by our "tropical" weather!). Now I'm a little mad at myself for not grabbing a jacket this morning because it "felt warm" outside. I swear I'll never learn.



What stinks the most is that I had planned to take some neat pictures of my Valentines that I've made for the Swap, but thanks to the windy-rainy-ness I can. So you may have to settle for some slightly mediocre "I-took-these-at-my-desk-at-work" pics. We'll see if it clears up a little later.




Im actually super happy with how they've turned out. I've never really done much with paper crafts or scrapbooking, but I think these have ended up pretty darn cute, and they reflect a lot of my personality. I cant wait to get the ones from the other girls as well!!

My agenda for today is to finish up some curtains I hemmed for my niece whos coming to live here in the FL, and to finish up some hair clippy products that I had put on hold to work on the Valentines.

Also, some Flylady related news! I am still shining my sink, most of my floors have been vacuumed (no easy task in our huge, carpeted house), I am reclaiming my laundry room, and have been decluttering like a fiend. It is so funny how much of a difference just a few little changes make! If you havent looked at her site, go do it now (unless you are someone who is Born Organized, you probably need the help like I do!)

I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay warm!!

~~Love~~
~~GG~~

No comments: