4/18/11

Manic Modays Music

Here we are again folks! Another Monday (ew) and another edition of Manic Mondays Music.

I have a bit of a funny story for this song.

I'd never really paid that much attention to Kings of Leon until one day this song came on the radio while we were in the car. The kids were quiet (which was odd) and I actually started to listen to the words. When the chorus came on, I looked at Mike with wide-eyed shock and asked "Did they say what I think they said?!".

So after laughing hysterically for a minute, he said yes, they did and proceeded to tell me about how the video was so scandalous because of the hairy man rolling around on a bed.

Of course I looked it up on Youtube as soon as I got home.

I had to agree with him, the video was pretty steamy :D So here is Kings of Leon and the video for "Sex is on Fire"






Via
See? Pretty steamy right? Hope this started your week of right!!

~~Love~~
~~GG~~


No comments: