4/11/11

Manic Monday's Music

I've decided to add a new little feature to my lovely little blog. I am a huge music fan (I always have my ipod with me) and thought i'd share some of my favorite songs/songs that have been stuck in my head with all of my readers!

Also, check out the feature over at Sassy Smolak called "Tune Tuesdays". Emily has great taste in music, and she so graciously let me borrow her format for my new monday thread (Thanks Emily!!!)

So to start this party off right, a beautiful lady and wonderful singer, Adele. I've really been in love with her music since I heard her single "Chasing Pavement" a few years back, and her newest single "Rolling in the Deep" is no different.


Via



Isnt she FAB?!

Hope you enjoyed this very first "Manic Mondays Music" and check back in next monday for some more awesome songs!!

~~Love~~
~~GG~~

No comments: