1/25/11

One a Day Challange: 1/24/11 Crochet Chrysanthemum!

I just wanted to do a little quick something last night since I also had some homework to finish up, and some laundry to do... blah... So i decided to give this little pattern a try while I was watching American Pickers.

I wanted a mustard yellow flower to wear as a clippy (you know, a hair clip-thing...I'm not sure what they're really called. I call them Clippys), and I had seen this pattern before on Monster Crochet, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Here's my flower!

Its about 3 1/2 inches in diameter approx. I used a G gauge hook.

I really loved the way it turned out! I'll probably make another one with a lighter weight yarn (to make it a bit smaller). I think its going to make a FAB conversation starter :D

I am trying to decide if I should add a little something to it though.... maybe a little bling? I'm not sure yet. I'll keep you posted!

On a side note, Check out my new FACEBOOK PAGE!! I'll be updating with blog info, and perhaps putting a contest or two up for my "like"-ers.....


~~Love~~
~~GG~~


No comments: