Frankly, I've been feeling a little random lately, and haven't really been able to string two words together, much less come up with a cohesive, well written blog post.
so, in the spirit of all of the randomness going on in my brain, i decided to make a pretty random post!
Here are some of the goings on in my brain and life lately:
Those two little blurs? yeah, those are the kids.
I actually believe Mike thinks I've completely lost my mind. I've been tossing all kinds of things!
- I've also been reading "4 hour workweek" (visit Timothy Ferriss' blog here), and got all kinds of interesting ideas.
- I've been doing a lot of school work with this round of classes (I take 2 classes at a time, for 9 weeks), so that's been taking up a lot of time, but I'm still getting A's!
- My Brother is here visiting from China! We haven't seen him in about 2 years, so its really nice to have him home for a bit.
- I've also been trying to get ideas on what I can make for my little shop that I'm planning on opening via Etsy. The problem is, you have to have a product before you can open a shop, and I just cant decide what to make. I don't want to do everything and end up with a weird jumbled mess. I'm looking for some kind of consistency.
- Along the same lines, I also need to get back into the swing of the "One a day challenge". Lately my nights have been filled with homework and decluttering, so I haven't been creating as much as I should. And now I am totally embarrassed because Mike is doing the same on his blog and is totally kicking my butt with it!