7/13/10

Feeling Royal... Purple that is

Im just in a purple kind of mood today. Of course, if you havent already noticed, im in a purple kind of mood almost every day, but today its a little more then normal. 

Im feeling it from the top of my head:


(super sparkley purple headband)

To the soles of my feet:


(My fab purple plaid heels. and yes, those really are my legs, and that is a real tattoo,
 one of many)

So ive decided to share some of the purple love. Here are a couple of purple drenched pics that i totally loved:



I love the mix of shades, and the flowers are gorgeous! via




I totally dig the textured wall coverings, the the way the yellow plate pops via


 
Great idea for leftover bottle tops! (its an earring holder) via


I love anything to do with round paper lanterns via



Arent these just to die for?! via



Super detailed crochet (maybe i'll get this good someday) via


What colors inspire you? 

GG



No comments: