12/25/10

Christmas at our house...

I don't know about any of you, but our Christmas' are normally pretty busy. There is a lot of wrapping presents, baking cookies, tree decorating, and all kinds of other ins and outs. We also have 3 families we have to visit (my mom, my dad and Mikes parents).

Sometimes it seems like we get so caught up in the running around that we sort of forget what this season is all about. It doesn't matter if you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or Festivus, the thought behind the holiday is the same. Love each other, be there for one another, and do everything you can for your fellow man. 


Im not going to go into a long post about the true meaning of Christmas tonight, just a quick reminder to everyone that no matter what you get, its the love of your family and friends thats important. 


I wish I could have found a better version of this, but I think this song says it all... and its my FAVORITE Christmas movie!





Have a beautiful holiday, Count your blessings, and I'll see you in the new year!

~~Love~~
~~GG~~



No comments: