11/4/10

Whooooo loves retro owls?! I DO!

I had shown a pic in my last post of a little pumpkin owl that i'd made for halloween.

For some reason lately, I have had a certain affinity for little retro looking owls, and I found this pic and just had to try my hand at it!


and here was my result!


Granted, I used a much smaller pumpkin, and I went for a more "horned owl" look,
but I thought he turned out Adorable!!

Frankly, all I did was cut circles for the eyes, a triangle for the nose, and hot glued the pumpkin seeds on (after i'd dried them and gave them a little dusting with some black spraypaint)

So in honor of my little pumpkin experiment, I thought i'd share some more photos of fun retro owls!



Love this fab embroidery!


I.Want.This.Clock. 'Nuf said.


Owl. Suave!



Im going to have to try to make one of these, seriously!



This little gem is about halfway down the page, but the rest of her retro stamps are FAB as well!



Super cute little dish!


Love these cute little change purses!!


I saw some little ceramic owls like this at Barnes and Noble the other day. I had to resist...


This one is probably one of my favorites. I think its that "shabby chic" feel.


I hope these fantastic little owls left you "hooting" with joy!!

X's and O's!

GG

No comments: